This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:25:54 -0700
- Subject: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It's been three years and various people are doing similar things to
deal with glibc's that are out there (regardless of whatever glibc
decides to do).
As for the patch itself, I wonder if the "fix" belongs in solib-svr4.c
instead of solib.c. E.g., where we compare the so name with "",
also check for linux-vdso.so.1 and linux-gate.so.1 ?