This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH] Fix gdb.fortran/array-element.exp failures.
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Krisman Bertazi <gabriel at krisman dot be>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:11:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH] Fix gdb.fortran/array-element.exp failures.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3pphk9f53 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <8761jbbu6l dot fsf at Argo dot krisman dot be> <m3bnt28g3s dot fsf at redhat dot com> <87lhrv36pm dot fsf at Argo dot krisman dot be> <87zjf3sqrd dot fsf at krisman dot be> <87r4048546 dot fsf_-_ at krisman dot be> <20140909130901 dot GG28404 at adacore dot com> <87d2b4c07h dot fsf at anubis dot Home> <20140909154531 dot GJ28404 at adacore dot com> <87ppf4acb5 dot fsf at anubis dot Home> <20140910125037 dot GN28404 at adacore dot com>
On Wednesday, September 10 2014, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> My only comment is that simplications are indeed good, but it is
> better if you can submit those separately from other changes.
> It's easier to review the patch series that way, and it also
> allows us separate the real change from the enhancement which
> is expected to be a no-op.
I thought it would be nice to simplify the testcase in one shot, because
it seemed to me that the error happened *also* because the testcase was
not very clear. And since I had applied the patch, investigated and
figured out that it did the right thing, I thought it'd be good to
simplify it too.
Sorry if it made the review harder!
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible