This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [Patch, microblaze]: Port of Linux gdbserver
- From: Ajit Kumar Agarwal <ajit dot kumar dot agarwal at xilinx dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Vinod Kathail <vinodk at xilinx dot com>, "Vidhumouli Hunsigida" <vidhum at xilinx dot com>, Nagaraju Mekala <nmekala at xilinx dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:10:41 +0000
- Subject: RE: [Patch, microblaze]: Port of Linux gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 184.108.40.206) smtp dot mailfrom=ajit dot kumar dot agarwal at xilinx dot com;
- References: <2570e3c7-f55b-45cd-aa6e-7f4fa145f32a at BN1BFFO11FD002 dot protection dot gbl> <541052B5 dot 5080503 at eagercon dot com> <20140910134606 dot GO28404 at adacore dot com> <050c6461-c35c-441d-9b63-7636d9164e2e at BL2FFO11FD048 dot protection dot gbl> <20140910144313 dot GP28404 at adacore dot com> <40bc6b14-7a94-4118-9e88-c76dc03a0a67 at BN1BFFO11FD016 dot protection dot gbl> <20140910155436 dot GR28404 at adacore dot com>
From: Joel Brobecker [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:25 PM
To: Ajit Kumar Agarwal
Cc: Michael Eager; firstname.lastname@example.org; Vinod Kathail; Vidhumouli Hunsigida; Nagaraju Mekala
Subject: Re: [Patch, microblaze]: Port of Linux gdbserver
> >>Some lines are too long, also.
> Joel: I have splitted the lines where it exceeds 80 Cols. I have
> removed trailing spaces as much as I can. Could You please give one
> example of the trailing space which I have not removed.
>>Nearly every single line at the start of the file has trailing spaces.
>>I _really_ suggest you use an anchored search-and-replace to make sure you do not miss any; otherwise, you'll miss some if you do it by hand.
This suggestion is incredible and works like magic.
Thanks & Regards