This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: eliminate deprecated_insert_raw_breakpoint. what's left.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Peter Schauer <peterschauer at gmx dot net>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:22:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: eliminate deprecated_insert_raw_breakpoint. what's left.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201409101315 dot s8ADFTMq012223 at d06av02 dot portsmouth dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On 09/10/2014 02:15 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Joel Brobecker wrote:
>>> I've now got access to an AIX 6.1 machine and repeated the experiment --
>>> with the same result. No regressions when zapping exec_one_dummy_insn,
>>> and in fact about 100 FAILs fixed.
>>> So I think we should probably just do it at this point.
>> Agreed! Would you do the honors, or would you like me to?
>> Thanks for doing the testing, Ulrich.
> I'll check it in shortly.
One down, two to go. :-)