This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 8/9 v7] Remove GDBSERVER uses from i386-dregs.c
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:15:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 8/9 v7] Remove GDBSERVER uses from i386-dregs.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409320299-6812-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com> <1409320299-6812-9-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
On 08/29/2014 02:51 PM, Gary Benson wrote:
> This commit makes nat/i386-dregs.c include common-defs.h rather than
> defs.h or server.h. An extra header required including in order to
> support this change.
> This patch differs from the version I posted on August 1
> in that a hack made unnecessary by patch 1 of this series has
> been removed.
> * nat/i386-dregs.c: Include common-defs.h and break-common.h.
> Don't include defs.h or server.h.