This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 7/9 v7] Remove GDBSERVER uses from linux-btrace.c
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:12:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 7/9 v7] Remove GDBSERVER uses from linux-btrace.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409320299-6812-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com> <1409320299-6812-8-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
On 08/29/2014 02:51 PM, Gary Benson wrote:
> This commit makes nat/linux-btrace.c include common-defs.h rather
> than defs.h or server.h. A couple of minor changes were required
> to support this change.
> This patch is unchanged from the version I posted August 1:
> * nat/linux-btrace.c: Include common-defs.h.
> Don't include defs.h, server.h or gdbthread.h.
> * nat/linux-btrace.h (struct target_ops): New forward declaration.
Looks good to me too.