This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH] Fix gdb.fortran/array-element.exp failures.
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Krisman Bertazi <gabriel at krisman dot be>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 11:08:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH] Fix gdb.fortran/array-element.exp failures.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1404453487-20108-1-git-send-email-gabriel at krisman dot be> <m3iondcf2h dot fsf at redhat dot com> <87zjgobth0 dot fsf at Argo dot krisman dot be> <m3pphk9f53 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <8761jbbu6l dot fsf at Argo dot krisman dot be> <m3bnt28g3s dot fsf at redhat dot com> <87lhrv36pm dot fsf at Argo dot krisman dot be> <87zjf3sqrd dot fsf at krisman dot be> <87r4048546 dot fsf_-_ at krisman dot be> <20140909130901 dot GG28404 at adacore dot com>
On Tuesday, September 09 2014, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> To help us out, it's useful to show what the patch does in practice.
> In this case, I'd like to do what's not working before the patch
> gets applied, and how things change once your patch is applied.
> GDB transcripts before and after usually help with that.
BTW, and I am not invalidating your request, I applied and tested his
patch locally before my review, which showed me that the issue was
probably a thinko from the original author.
Nevertheless, it's always good to have more data :-).
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible