This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Wei-Cheng Wang <cole945 at gmail dot com>, Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 10:00:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, nds32] Exclude building gdb for nds32*-*-* target.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADj25HPBucRuGhD6GrHfJct5cibNrcZ5FuGn67CB5o6zYXrdyw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5409BFDB dot 9020801 at oarcorp dot com>
> > 2014-09-05 Chung-Ju Wu <email@example.com>
> > * configure.ac (nds32*-*-*): Disable gdb.
> > * configure: Regenerated.
> It looks like the part for not building gdb for or1k*-*-rtems* gets moved
> by this patch. I know there was an issue with the initial submission of
> that change.
> Your patch appears to correct that also. I thought the properly regenerated
> configure had been committed. But I guess not.
> I am OK with the patch since or1k-rtems is in the same place but wanted
> to note that the generated file had extra stuff in it for a good reason.
We really should regenerate configure first, and then apply Chung-Ju's
patch next. There will come a day when we will be reverting that
patch, since hopefully GDB will be building for that target, one day.
We don't want the revert to accidently also revert the bits that
that resync configure with present-day configure.ac.