This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Add dprintf and detach test (PR breakpoints/17012)
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 17:45:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Add dprintf and detach test (PR breakpoints/17012)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408734315-21207-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <1408734315-21207-2-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
On 08/22/2014 08:05 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> Until the remote case is sorted out, would it be ok to disable the
> test for all remote targets or KFAIL the tests? I will tackle the
> blocking problems in separate patches.
This is OK otherwise.
Though please push the test and fix as a single commit.