This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Fix documentation for Type.template_argument.
- From: Justin Lebar <jlebar at google dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:13:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Fix documentation for Type.template_argument.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1403649524-10769-1-git-send-email-jlebar at google dot com> <CAMuNMfouo1ZX5GNx2T5Sk0HEb9AiY7spYgur-cXZeJCeduMB3g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140707144250 dot GE6038 at adacore dot com> <83wqbpchgz dot fsf at gnu dot org> <CAMuNMfp6A+cbdeWgKnN6aw55qxgpDKX==8wJNGKmUjyaXKeaZA at mail dot gmail dot com> <83tx6tcbdx dot fsf at gnu dot org> <CADPb22Tf4m-1gsNY2Qr-evEuNFYmgjyf+HNfkMBKKS6MXuniWg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Can we finally submit this patch, or is there something else I need to do here?
On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Doug Evans <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> From: Justin Lebar <email@example.com>
>>> Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:28:58 -0700
>>> Cc: Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
>>> > Otherwise, the patch is OK Texinfo-wise; I don't know enough about
>>> > these issues to tell whether the content is correct
>>> I thought this indicated I should wait for someone else to chime in?
>> You understood correctly. Since you are correcting existing
>> documentation, I think it would be good if someone who knows that
>> stuff looked at the corrections from the contents point of view and
>> approved them.
> Content-wise, the patch is ok with me.