This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] CONTRIBUTE: For internals refer to wiki, not gdb/doc
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 18:11:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] CONTRIBUTE: For internals refer to wiki, not gdb/doc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1409020252590 dot 2958 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <87y4u2j7w8 dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 2 Sep 2014, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> > we've now got a stale reference in gdb/CONTRIBUTE to our former internals
> > documentation in gdb/doc. Let's fix it up. OK to apply?
> IMO this falls under the OBVIOUS rule :-). I'm not a maintainer,
Maybe, though I'd rather see someone who has worked on stuff in this area
have a look at it. Perhaps there's a better URL to use or suchlike.