This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/3] Rationalize cleanups/exceptions includes
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:42:31 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Rationalize cleanups/exceptions includes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This morning I noticed that GDB's utils.h includes cleanups.h and
exceptions.h, meaning all GDB .c files include these files. Since
gdbserver/server.h does similar (albeit with common-exceptions.h) I
decided to move cleanups.h and common-exceptions.h to common-defs.h
to make it clearer that these files are included everywhere.
Checked by building on RHEL 6.5 x86_64.
Ok to commit?