This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PING: [patch] skip tests that use cd for remote hosts
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:54:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: PING: [patch] skip tests that use cd for remote hosts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F3BCD1 dot 9030508 at mentor dot com>
On 8/19/14, 2:08 PM, Janis Johnson wrote:
> I'd like to ping https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2014-06/msg00563.html .
> As I said in the original submission, the patch skips three tests that,
> when run on a remote host, fail and also leave copies of files in the
> source directory if it is direct mounted on the remote host.
> After sending that in I tried using a local override of remote_download,
> but it turns out that GDB uses that procedure directly in many places
> and relies on its odd behavior.
> Is the patch OK?
Yes, this is OK, thanks!
(The "filename with directory" seems awkwardly phrased, but I don't have
any better ideas, and it doesn't matter that much...)