This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH v4 00/10] Remove `expout*' globals from parser-defs.h
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 01:43:42 -0300
- Subject: [PATCH v4 00/10] Remove `expout*' globals from parser-defs.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is the fourth attempt to push this patch. It is mostly a ping,
because the patch hasn't changed (other than being rebased). A few patches
have already been approved (Go, Ada and Modula-2 languages).
It is worth noting a conversation I had with Tom a few weeks ago. He asked
me whether I intended to continue the efforts to get rid of the other parser
globals. I do, but in my previous attempts this proved to be a very hard
task, so I am not tackling this right now because I have other priorities.
Now that I think of it, this could have been transformed into one of the
GSoC tasks... Oh, well.