This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add MIPS UFR support
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:42:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add MIPS UFR support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B982774C8579 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <201311300357 dot 23710 dot vapier at gentoo dot org>
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> is this standard functionality available to all CPUs ? your new status_UFRP
> bit overlaps with the existing status_CU0 bit, and you unconditionally enable
> this feature.
I'd say this is a misnomer, the macro should be called fir_UFRP as it
refers to a bit in the CP1.FIR register, not CP0.Status (and moved
elsewhere in the header accordingly).