This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Print entirely unavailable struct/union values as a single <unavailable>. (Re: [PATCH 06/12] Delete value_bits_valid.)
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <aburgess at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:58:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Print entirely unavailable struct/union values as a single <unavailable>. (Re: [PATCH 06/12] Delete value_bits_valid.)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5208D1DF dot 1090201 at broadcom dot com> <5208D495 dot 9080806 at broadcom dot com> <52939BD4 dot 4090803 at redhat dot com> <52946C45 dot 2040003 at broadcom dot com>
On 11/26/2013 09:39 AM, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> On 25/11/2013 6:49 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> I'd like to get this part out of the way; I don't have a problem with
>> We don't really need the whole series for this though. Any
> Sounds reasonable to me.
Thanks. Now pushed.