This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] handle an unspecified return address column
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 07:41:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] handle an unspecified return address column
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384375873-32160-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1384375873-32160-3-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <20131126133446 dot GA28596 at adacore dot com> <201311261348 dot rAQDmBs1032481 at glazunov dot sibelius dot xs4all dot nl> <20131126135519 dot GI3114 at adacore dot com> <201311261430 dot rAQEUFIu001724 at glazunov dot sibelius dot xs4all dot nl>
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Kettenis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mark> Didn't realize that the tests were part of the same commit though. So
Mark> you probably can't simply use git revert. Perhaps that means we
Mark> should commit testsuite changes seperately in the future.
I think it's correct to revert the test suite.
It's a bad idea to leave failing tests in the tree.
I'll revert it shortly.