This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 1/1] Fix PR16193 - gdbserver aborts.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Walfred Tedeschi <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
- Cc: mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:07:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 1/1] Fix PR16193 - gdbserver aborts.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385398764-29751-1-git-send-email-walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
On 11/25/2013 04:59 PM, Walfred Tedeschi wrote:
> The MPX patch has broken the I386_XSTATE_SIZE macro in the case of AVX.
> Macro was checking the XCR0 against the size of AVX and not against the
> AVX state. To fix that it was decided to re-factor the macros improving
"readability". My suggested text seemed more complete to me,
but anyway ...
> 2013-12-25 Walfred Tedeschi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
November, not December. Otherwise OK.