This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3 V3] Cache code access for disassemble
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:03:25 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3 V3] Cache code access for disassemble
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384996594-20865-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
On 11/21/2013 09:16 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
This is the V3 of this patch series. Most of the patches were
committed because they are cleanups, and V3 only has three patches.
Patch 1/3 is to rename some functions and variables related to
"stack-cache", to address review comments in V2 that we find they are
improper. Patch 2/3 is to add commands "set/show code-cache", and we
choose a way that "both stack cache and code cache use the single global
dcache, and transitions of either options will invalidate the dcache".
Patch 3/3 is unchanged.
This patch series is pushed!