This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] avoid infinite loop with bad debuginfo
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:40:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] avoid infinite loop with bad debuginfo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384375873-32160-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1384375873-32160-2-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <52850730 dot 1060109 at redhat dot com> <87d2lxpo1l dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <528F6AC0 dot 6020509 at redhat dot com> <87zjowcqnq dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On 11/22/2013 05:06 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
> Tom> Barf. I have a memory of actually writing that. False memory I guess.
> Tom> Sigh.
> Pedro> Don't sigh. :-) I now believe the regnum check would be wrong.
> Haha, then it is double wrong, since I thought I wrote it that way :)
> Pedro> This shouldn't return any register of the same frame.
> Pedro> WDYT of adjusting the patch like this?
> It looks good to me. Please put it in.
> I tried current git master with my original test case and I see it is
> fixed. So, thanks :)