This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] set/show code-cache
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, dje at google dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:40:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] set/show code-cache
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384996594-20865-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1384996594-20865-3-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <528D781A dot 7070909 at codesourcery dot com> <871u29h7oa dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CADPb22QeSOxno1LNhJat=AMwA5Lp-3DvsPkpFtSAMD-W9pbymA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87k3g1foiq dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <528EB834 dot 1080205 at codesourcery dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:49:40 +0800
> From: Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> CC: Doug Evans <email@example.com>, gdb-patches <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On 11/22/2013 05:11 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> > I generally try not to require people to fix existing problems.
> > My view is that patch submitters aren't responsible for the context; and
> > that if it matters that much to me, I can fix it myself. (On occasion I
> > may ask nicely though...)
> I'd like to fix existing problems related to my submissions. Patch
> below updates "ON" and "OFF" in doc in lower case.