This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C99 variable length array support
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Sanimir Agovic <sanimir dot agovic at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:52:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: C99 variable length array support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382366424-21010-1-git-send-email-sanimir dot agovic at intel dot com> <528E55EB dot 5080606 at redhat dot com>
On 11/21/2013 06:50 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I had this series applied locally (on top of 2acaf6f),
> and now noticed that running "$ ./gdb ./gdb", and then "start" triggers an
> ../../src/gdb/dwarf2read.c:22435: internal-error: attr_to_locexprbaton_1: Assertion `attribute != NULL && cu != NULL && attr_form_is_block (attribute)' failed.
> A problem internal to GDB has been detected,
> further debugging may prove unreliable.
BTW, that was:
x86_64 Fedora 17, gcc version 4.7.2 20120921 (Red Hat 4.7.2-2) (GCC)