This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Doc 'dynamic' for command -var-list-children
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:31:31 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Doc 'dynamic' for command -var-list-children
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384860516-6949-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1384860516-6949-2-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <83r4acfju4 dot fsf at gnu dot org>
On 11/20/2013 12:16 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
The patch is OK, but I wonder why we use "1" and not something like
"true" or "yes".
I don't know, go through the archive, and find that part was added by
"dynamic varobj" patch. Don't see anything on why "1" is used, but I
guess it follows the way how "frozen" is displayed.
Patch is committed.