This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 10/13] don't check for unistd.h
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:57:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 10/13] don't check for unistd.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384806318-12231-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1384806318-12231-11-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <13494 dot 0459196971$1384894582 at news dot gmane dot org> <877gc4ksnz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Pierre> How could this problem be solved?
Tom> I'll send you a patch to try shortly.
Well, so I thought. It turned into an insane nightmare. The unistd
module pulls <winnt.h> into everything, which stomps all over our
I'm probably going to revert the whole series tomorrow morning.
I'll send a bug report to gnulib.