This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add d_main_name to dlang.c
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:48:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add d_main_name to dlang.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+fBVoYBcaUS95pT-19jeuWiN21SiWWGUC5Y6O-A-3Pj_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <87mwl0mlsa dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CABOHX+f2y2J3RFScZ2AjLgmamO4DEdzErW4B8ZbjiUYMWQkAfA at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "Iain" == Iain Buclaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Iain> By the way, it is more preferable to use the mangled name of the D
Iain> main function (_Dmain), or the pretty debug de-mangled name? Both
Iain> work just as well in achieving the job.
I don't think it matters.
I forgot to ask for a test case. There really should be one.