This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit/ARI] gdb_ari.sh: Remove entries for dirent.h and stat.h.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: "'Joel Brobecker'" <brobecker at adacore dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:06:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [commit/ARI] gdb_ari.sh: Remove entries for dirent.h and stat.h.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384828957-8456-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com> <16703 dot 006233047$1384863323 at news dot gmane dot org>
Pierre> OK, I did expect some "false positive" with the gnulib patch
Pierre> that Tom applied.
Sorry about that. I have trouble remembering the ARI.
Pierre> What is the status of the
Pierre> strerror test function?
Pierre> Is the gnulib version "safe"?
Pierre> Should we remove safe_strerror altogether?
According to the gnulib module's documentation, I think safe_strerror is
indeed obsolete now, at least as far as the NULL return issue goes:
Pierre> I have no idea if the mingw specific parts inside
Pierre> mingw-hdep.c have an advantage as compared to the gnulib version.
Pierre> Could anyone comment on this?
I don't know about this though.