This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 15/16] conditionally define __WCLONE
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:59:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 15/16] conditionally define __WCLONE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383757800-6332-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1383757800-6332-16-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <87ppq2vf0x dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <528A61EF dot 8060108 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
Pedro> I just did that. All looked fine to me.
I've updated the series with your suggestion.
I'm re-testing it and then I am going to re-post it and check it in