This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 15/16] conditionally define __WCLONE
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:52:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 15/16] conditionally define __WCLONE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383757800-6332-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1383757800-6332-16-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <87ppq2vf0x dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On 11/14/2013 09:39 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Tom> This copies the definition of __WCLONE into linux-ptrace.h, in case it
> Tom> is needed.
> Since we're keeping gdb_wait.h, there's no need for this patch either.
> If you look at this series you can consider that it stops at patch #13.
I just did that. All looked fine to me.