This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 06/10] Add REGISTRY for struct address_space.
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:55:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 06/10] Add REGISTRY for struct address_space.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383458049-20893-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1383458049-20893-7-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Yao Qi <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch adds REGISTRY for struct address_space.
> 2013-11-02 Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * progspace.c: DEFINE_REGISTRY for address_space.
> (new_address_space): Call address_space_alloc_data.
> (free_address_space): Call address_space_free_data.
> (struct address_space): Move it to ...
> * progspace.h: ... here.
> (struct address_space) <REGISTRY_FIELDS>: New.
> Use DECLARE_REGISTRY.
[Maybe struct address_space could be kept in progspace.c, dunno.
Perhaps a later patch requires moving it to a header.]