This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 02/10] Don't update target_dcache if it is not initialized
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:52:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 02/10] Don't update target_dcache if it is not initialized
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383458049-20893-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1383458049-20893-3-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> After previous patch, 'target_dcache' is initialized lazily. It is
> possible that 'target_dcache' is still NULL when GDB writes to memory.
> In this case, update to 'target_dcache' can be skipped.
> 2013-11-02 Yao Qi <email@example.com>
> * target.c (memory_xfer_partial_1): Update 'target_dcache' if
> it is initialized.