This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Allow CLI and Python conditions to be set on same breakpoint
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, eliz at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:03:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Allow CLI and Python conditions to be set on same breakpoint
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3siv0q29h dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org> <m3k3gaq3gw dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org> <87bo1mwvqg dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <52853D8A dot 5070908 at redhat dot com> <CAP9bCMRMZGrBgpToFp4RzA0f9TthKy8Kg9hqL_ENX=6B0yUdzg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5286078F dot 8090700 at redhat dot com> <CAP9bCMQH1-GOQarTVojULQMh2y4hUPDgpqp1E1uFB+8kSmNy6w at mail dot gmail dot com> <52864DFD dot 7060408 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 11/15/2013 03:54 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
>> That's really just the "It's more useful to combine them as &&" view
>> (which I agree is a good point).
> I'm afraid I'm confused. Were you asking for something else? I can't
> really understand whether it was something like that you were asking for,
> or something else, whatever it would be. I feel something is getting
> lost in translation, sorry about that. :-(
>> Same thing can apply to other functionality implemented as a Python
>> breakpoint with "stop".
> WDYM? This sentence really confuses me. :-( What "thing"?
>> I can think of a couple of other ways to achieve it, but && makes it easy.
I just meant I can imagine adding a cli condition to other