This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Allow CLI and Python conditions to be set on same breakpoint
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, eliz at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:38:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Allow CLI and Python conditions to be set on same breakpoint
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3siv0q29h dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org> <m3k3gaq3gw dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org> <87bo1mwvqg dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <52853D8A dot 5070908 at redhat dot com> <CAP9bCMRMZGrBgpToFp4RzA0f9TthKy8Kg9hqL_ENX=6B0yUdzg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5286078F dot 8090700 at redhat dot com> <CAP9bCMQH1-GOQarTVojULQMh2y4hUPDgpqp1E1uFB+8kSmNy6w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/15/2013 03:54 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> That's really just the "It's more useful to combine them as &&" view
> (which I agree is a good point).
I'm afraid I'm confused. Were you asking for something else? I can't
really understand whether it was something like that you were asking for,
or something else, whatever it would be. I feel something is getting
lost in translation, sorry about that. :-(
> Same thing can apply to other functionality implemented as a Python
> breakpoint with "stop".
WDYM? This sentence really confuses me. :-( What "thing"?
> I can think of a couple of other ways to achieve it, but && makes it easy.