This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 15/16] conditionally define __WCLONE
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:39:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 15/16] conditionally define __WCLONE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383757800-6332-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1383757800-6332-16-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This copies the definition of __WCLONE into linux-ptrace.h, in case it
Tom> is needed.
Since we're keeping gdb_wait.h, there's no need for this patch either.
If you look at this series you can consider that it stops at patch #13.