This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Allow CLI and Python conditions to be set on same breakpoint
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, palves at redhat dot com, eliz at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:12:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Allow CLI and Python conditions to be set on same breakpoint
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3siv0q29h dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org> <m3k3gaq3gw dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org>
On 14/11/13 17:48, Doug Evans wrote:
> Way back when this was added I wanted to prevent both CLI and Python
> conditions from being set on the same breakpoint because it wasn't
> clear there wouldn't be any problems allowing both.
> [And it's easier to relax restrictions than to impose them after the fact.]
No objections from me. I have not looked at the patch in the context
of breakpoint.c, but as long as all "stop" callbacks have a chance to
run regardless of whether a previous "stop" or cli condition has had a
chance to execute it is fine. Looking at the patch, it seems it did
not alter this loop, so this is still the case, is that right?