This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/2] fix multi-threaded unwinding on AArch64
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:51:11 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] fix multi-threaded unwinding on AArch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch series fixes PR 16155, a hang when unwinding in a
multi-threaded program on AArch64.
There were two bugs in gdb to be addressed here; plus a bug in glibc
that I filed as:
Neither patch here is actually specific to AArch64.
Built and regtested on x86-64 Fedora 18. I also verified that I could
see the bug using a simple multi-threaded program on AArch64; and that
these patches fix the problem there.