This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] simplify bpstat_check_breakpoint_conditions
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:37:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] simplify bpstat_check_breakpoint_conditions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m3zjpap8m1 dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org>
On 11/12/2013 04:05 AM, Doug Evans wrote:
> This patch simplifies bpstat_check_breakpoint_conditions a bit.
> Regression tested on amd64-linux.
> Ok to check in?
Looks good to me.
> [Appended at the end is the same patch with diff's -b option added
> to make the actual changes easier to see.]
Thanks, that's quite helpful.
> 2013-11-11 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * breakpoint.c (bpstat_check_breakpoint_conditions): Assert
> bs->stop != 0 on entry. Update function comment. Simplify early
> exit for frame mismatch. Reindent rest of function.