This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH V7 0/8] Intel(R) MPX register support
- From: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- To: walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:08:04 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V7 0/8] Intel(R) MPX register support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381320034-4092-1-git-send-email-walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com> <201310201923 dot r9KJN3O2018018 at glazunov dot sibelius dot xs4all dot nl> <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B191B1BC216 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B191B1C36BE at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <201311041029 dot rA4ATxrR007449 at glazunov dot sibelius dot xs4all dot nl> <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B191B1C74E0 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com>
> From: "Tedeschi, Walfred" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:15:36 +0000
> Hello Mark,
> I am not sure I got it right. Is this a ok to commit?
> If so, I still would like to do some changes before proceeding.
> Basically I want to remove the x32 support since it makes no sense
> and a regression I caused. Those changes where mentioned here:
I'll await your patch then ;).
> To avoid sending you a full patch again my Idea is to send an ad-hoc
> patch to be added on top of my V7. While doing the commit then I
> would join then on the respective place.
Not sure what you mean by that. As long as all the intermediate
states compile and you don't introduce regressions for non-MPX
support, this should be fine.