This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Add ada-exception-catchpoints to -list-features command output.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:16:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Add ada-exception-catchpoints to -list-features command output.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384076960-12339-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:49:20 +0400
> The -list-features GDB/MI command is extremely useful to GDB frontends
> who would like to know whether the underlying GDB supports a given
> feature or not. Recently, I added new coommands for Ada exception
> catching, but forgot about -list-features.
> This patch adds an entry meant to help the frontend for those features.
> But looking at the way the -list-features command is designed, I am
> wondering whether this approach is going to scale well. As new commands
> and other new features or major bug fixes get in, it seems like the
> list is going to grow maybe a little beyond what's reasonable.
Thanks, the documentation part is OK.