This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/6] introduce common.m4
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 12:17:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/6] introduce common.m4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383675811-3274-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1383675811-3274-2-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <5279425C dot 7020201 at redhat dot com> <87zjpipqx9 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <527CD8BB dot 3000103 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pedro> Hmm, but then this goes against the "each module includes what
Pedro> it needs" philosophy. Does including the file twice actually result
Pedro> in expanding the file twice, or does m4 make sure it's included
Pedro> only once?
I couldn't find a way to include a file just once.
Pedro> If we do go with gdbserver including this directly, then I think
Pedro> it'd be good to add a comment about the dependency here:
I'll add a note to common.m4 as well.