This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC 2/6] Avoid missing char before incomplete sequence in wchar_iterate.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, keiths at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:20:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC 2/6] Avoid missing char before incomplete sequence in wchar_iterate.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <"002901cebaf2$35ec65a0$a1c530e0$ at muller"@ics-cnrs.unistra.fr> <"002f01cebaf2$aac80410$00580c30$ at muller"@ics-cnrs.unistra.fr> <524A2316 dot 8020607 at redhat dot com> <33559 dot 6669152894$1380631692 at news dot gmane dot org> <87y5511afe dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <"007201cedc72$46a78810$d3f69830$ at muller"@ics-cnrs.unistra.fr>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: "Pierre Muller" <email@example.com>
> Cc: "'Keith Seitz'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'gdb-patches'" <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 12:04:18 +0100
> I had big troubles getting a gdb with mingw32 python library
> included (still had to tweak the configure script to
> convert Windows style paths to cygwin style..)
Not sure why you needed to do that. Just install the Python DLL from
somewhere (e.g., as part of installation of a native Windows Python
interpreter), then point GDB's configure to that DLL using the
--with-python switch at configure time. That's what I do, and have
yet to see any problems with building GDB with Python support.