This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 06/10] vla: update type from newly created value
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sanimir Agovic <sanimir dot agovic at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 13:42:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 06/10] vla: update type from newly created value
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382366424-21010-1-git-send-email-sanimir dot agovic at intel dot com> <1382366424-21010-7-git-send-email-sanimir dot agovic at intel dot com>
>>>>> "Sanimir" == Sanimir Agovic <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Sanimir> Constructing a value based on a type and address might change
Sanimir> the type of the newly constructed value. Thus re-fetch type via
Sanimir> value_type to ensure we have the correct type at hand.
Sanimir> 2013-10-18 Sanimir Agovic <email@example.com>
Sanimir> Keven Boell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sanimir> * valops.c (value_ind): Re-fetch type from value.
Sanimir> * value.c (coerce_ref): Re-fetch type from value.
This is fine by itself; however, I wonder whether there are other calls
that require fixing. Did you check through the rest of the code?