This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH]Add symbol whose field 'has_type' has been set to partial symbol table
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: hex <heixia108 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 08:24:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]Add symbol whose field 'has_type' has been set to partial symbol table
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB_AMN738kBWPUtCjavmwGMA8ZgphP0B0uw2SdUJ-ojUk-+oUw at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> ">" == hex <email@example.com> writes:
>> 2013-11-01 Jun Gong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * gdb.dwarf2/const-var.exp: New file.
Thanks, it all looks good now.
Do you have a copyright assignment on file?
If not, please contact me off-list and I will get you started on the