This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] PR 15520 - GDB step command crashed on non-stop mode
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Muhammad Waqas <mwaqas at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Agovic\, Sanimir" <sanimir dot agovic at intel dot com>, "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 08:10:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR 15520 - GDB step command crashed on non-stop mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5236BD0B dot 9090802 at codesourcery dot com> <0377C58828D86C4588AEEC42FC3B85A71767DCF8 at IRSMSX105 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com> <52380BE7 dot 7050505 at codesourcery dot com>
>>>>> ">" == Muhammad Waqas <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> 2013-09-13 Muhammad Waqas <email@example.com>
>> PR 15520
It's more usual to use the component in here as well.
I'm not sure whether the commit script's regex will match the above.
So it would be:
>> *gdb.base/pr15520.cc: New file.
>> *gdb.base/pr15520.exp: New file.
Two notes here.
First, space after the "*".
Second, we generally don't use the PR number in the test case file names.
Instead we try to use a descriptive name.
I don't fully understand the fix itself.
Maybe you could walk me through it.