This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] single-stepping over unconditional branches with zero offset
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 11:21:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] single-stepping over unconditional branches with zero offset
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8761su90e5 dot fsf at oracle dot com> <8738n9ntm9 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Jose" == Jose E Marchesi <email@example.com> writes:
Jose> 2013-10-18 Jose E. Marchesi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jose> * sparc-tdep.c (sparc_analyze_control_transfer): Assertion
Jose> removed to allow analyzing unconditional branch instructions
Jose> with PC-relative offsets of zero.
Not really my area, but this one seems ok to me.
Please put it in.
Pushed as commit d52cd232cb3a7a9f6e6857110d9119c1675d2d32.