This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR gdb/16123] Modify GDB testsuite to always disable history saving
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Muhammad Bilal <mbilal at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:15:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR gdb/16123] Modify GDB testsuite to always disable history saving
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383733642-8787-1-git-send-email-mbilal at codesourcery dot com>
On 11/06/2013 10:27 AM, Muhammad Bilal wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
> History saving on testsuite should always be disable after enabling the history save on by default
> Please find below patch for this purpose.
> This patch is independent of 'Change the default set history filename to ~/.gdb_history'.
> so I think we should go forward.
This is OK, but it should only be applied right before the
patch that enables history by default. There's no point in
applying this otherwise.