This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR gdb/15224] Enable "set history save on" by default
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Muhammad Bilal <mbilal at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:14:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR gdb/15224] Enable "set history save on" by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383733692-8823-1-git-send-email-mbilal at codesourcery dot com>
On 11/06/2013 10:28 AM, Muhammad Bilal wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
> This patch enable the 'set history save on' by default.
> This patch is independent of 'Change the default set history filename to ~/.gdb_history'.
> so I think we should go forward.
No it's not. I don't think we should ever enable history by
default with the current default location. This should be
the last patch applied.