This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/6] introduce common.m4
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 12:52:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/6] introduce common.m4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383675811-3274-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1383675811-3274-2-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <5279425C dot 7020201 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pedro> HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET is used by common/gdb_locale.h,
Pedro> and GDB_AC_COMMON uses AM_LANGINFO_CODESET. Shouldn't
Pedro> codeset.m4 then be included by common.m4 instead?
It's also needed by gdb/charset.c, so technically it should be included
in both places. However it seems strange to include the file twice, and
reasonably harmless the way it is.