This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Resurrect gdb-add-index as a contrib script
- From: Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:33:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Resurrect gdb-add-index as a contrib script
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383519137-26388-1-git-send-email-naesten at gmail dot com> <CAJYzjmfvp7KEU=fvh06XBUMNVSXQG+kS7uG-02UnHqWWXf6zdQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Samuel Bronson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Oops. My last email was supposed to say something about "gdb-add-index
foo" not working when foo had no / in it. This is the problem which
the "this" in the next part was meant to refer to.
> It looks like Doug's changes from
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2010-09/msg00130.html> rectify
> this, so maybe I'll start again with that and then add in Jan's
> changes from Fedora ...