This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Don't use unportable macros
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:14:08 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] Don't use unportable macros
- References: <83ip4s4ixc dot fsf at gnu dot org> <1363407692-18959-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1363407692-18959-4-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <CADPb22RwSq0iv_gQu5PSGezQoUy0ve16M2hmL51HvM19v0M5Ow at mail dot gmail dot com> <51492077 dot 30307 at codesourcery dot com> <CADPb22TpALWVMwrPwFj=1M=XuUtD7hCACp9Xin=X0frEzN3XCA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/20/2013 11:03 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
I also don't mind Eli's suggestion.
One can argue the details belong elsewhere (if other parts of gdb want
mkdir it doesn't make sense to cut-n-paste that to every place -
unlikely, but still ...).
The "right" answer is probably to go with gnulib, but I'm happy to
defer judgement on this.
We can revisit it when other parts of GDB use mkdir in the future.
Patch is committed.