This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: remove SIGWINCH_HANDLER and SIGWINCH_HANDLER_BODY
- From: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:43:49 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: RFC: remove SIGWINCH_HANDLER and SIGWINCH_HANDLER_BODY
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> From: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
> Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:35:41 -0600
> As far as I can tell, nothing ever defines SIGWINCH_HANDLER or
> SIGWINCH_HANDLER_BODY, so the code referring to it is dead.
> Tested by rebuilding and also grepping to make sure that it isn't
> defined somewhere. I also checked Insight.
> * event-top.c (sigwinch_token, handle_sigwinch): Remove.
> (async_init_signals): Update.
> * utils.c (init_page_info): Don't use SIGWINCH_HANDLER.
> (SIGWINCH_HANDLER_BODY): Remove.